- Check in: Minimum check in age is 18
- 24hour checkin
- Addition Fee applies for pets $ 10.
- Check In : 3: 00 pm & Check Out : 12:00 pm
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy
- Government issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check- in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check in and may incur additional charges.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Rollaway bed fee: $ 10 per night
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Cash Paying Customer are required to make additional cash deposit.
- Quality Inn Terrell,TX is 100% non smoking property any guests violating this rule will be fined upto $150
- Quality InnTerrell,TX is a 2 storey property and we don't have elevator. So for special request please call the property for inquiry
- Pet Policy :
At Quality Inns & Suites, your well behaved pets are always welcome. While the hotel does require a $10.00 per pet per night charges except “Service Animal” , there are some simple rules listed below you‘ll need to follow during your stay. In addition to our rules you are also responsible for being in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats and dogs, are allowed to stay at Quality Inn & Suites under weight limit 25lb.
- While our rooms are spacious, no more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
- When you check in, must let the front desk staff know you’ll have a pet in your room. You’ll need to sign a Pet Policy Agreement, and then you and your pet can make yourselves at home.
- Be sure to keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside your room.
- Pets (s) shall remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier. Pets may remain alone in a guestroom so long as the pet is well-behaved. However, if your pet is disturbing other guests/staff or causing damage, then it cannot be left alone and must remain in your control.
- With the exception of authorized service animals, pets are not allowed in the breakfast area, the fitness center and the laundry room or at the pool.
- Please contact Front Desk/Housekeeping to make arrangements for room cleaning. Because we can’t clean your room while you and your pets are present, we suggest you schedule a time during the hotel’s normal cleaning schedule for us to clean while you are out and about. (Maybe this is a good time to think about a walk?)
- In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times. If your cat is staying with you, you’ll need to provide a litter box.
- We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management/manager has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
- If your room requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, the hotel may charge for additional services and repairs.
Thanks for choosing Quality Inn & Suites, and enjoy your stay.